- 1 3/4 cup GF Multi-Grain Flour Blend or White Rice Flour
- 3/4 cup granulated cane sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp xanthin or guar gum
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (or butter for non-vegan)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or other tolerable milk)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Line or grease a 12-cup standard muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, gum, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves. Stir well.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the coconut oil (or butter). Add the pumpkin, milk and maple syrup. Stir well. Pour the pumpkin mixture into the flour mixture and stir until there are no lumps.
- Fill each muffin cup about 3/4 full and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until muffins test done with a toothpick. Cool and enjoy.