- 12 oz strongly brewed organic coffee
- 1 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp coconut butter (may substitute coconut oil)
- 1/2 to 1 tsp unsalted butter or ghee
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 to 1 tsp pure maple syrup
- 1 scoop Vita Proteins Collagen
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk or almond milk
- Brew coffee in coffee maker or french press.
- While coffee is brewing, in a saucepan over medium heat (or microwave) combine the pumpkin, coconut butter, unsalted butter or ghee, and optional milk and heat until warm and butters are melted. This will help to keep your latte nice and hot.
- Pour 12 oz coffee in a blender, add the remaining ingredients and blend on high for 10-15 seconds until creamy and frothy.
- Pour in a coffee mug, dash with pumpkin pie spice and enjoy.