- 12 oz organic coffee
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 to 1 tsp ghee or unsalted grass-fed butter
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk or almond milk
- 1/8 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- Brew coffee in a coffee maker or french press.
- While coffee is brewing, in a saucepan over medium heat (or microwave) melt and heat the coconut oil/butter, ghee, and optional milk. This will help to keep your latte nice and hot.
- Pour 12 oz of coffee in a blender, add the remaining ingredients and blend on high for 10-15 seconds until creamy and frothy.
- Pour in coffee mug and enjoy.