- 10 apples
- 1 tbsp sugar (if the apples are sour, add a little more)
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1 cup water (add more, if needed)
- Rinse the apples in cold water. Peel and core the apples. Then cut them into smaller pieces.
- Remove the seeds from the vanilla bean and mix them with the sugar.
- Pour all the ingredients into a saucepan.
- Cook everything at medium heat for about 30-45 minutes or until all the apples are turned into an applesauce/apple porridge. During the cooking, stir from time to time in the apples.