- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Egg replacer + water to make two vegan eggs
- 1 cup apple juice
- zest + juice from one orange
- zest + juice from one lemon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Use parchment paper or cooking spray to prepare a loaf pan.
- In a small bowl or cup, mix egg replacer and water together to make vegan eggs. Set aside to thicken.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir all dry ingredients together.
- In a small bowl, mix the vegan eggs, apple juice, citrus juice, and zest and vanilla together.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir well.
- Pour batter into your loaf pan and bake for 50 minutes.